Tuesday 11 December 2012

I want to be your Jane and you to be my Tarzan but you really dont like hanging from trees

I hate this feeling
I want you to validate me
I want to be the only one who makes me smile
I'm like a beast in a cage too small when I see you with other girls
I don't even know if I really like you.
Like seriously?
Is it just the idea of being with you?
That makes my heart flutter,
my face grow warm and flush,
makes my hands sweaty and clammy...
When you walk into the room
my eyes dart and try to avoid you
in case it becomes too obvious
that all I want to do is touch you
and talk to you,
give you a piece of my mind
and learn about yours
your quirks, your fears and dreams
I keep reminding myself that I don't feel anything
it's just the climate
the change in temperature
the stress I'm under
the dishes not being done...
anything to stop me from falling for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment